To crown the whole messy situation up, most people will quit because of hunger.
In this quick tips to lose weight, we will see:
- How to reduce your appetite
- how to significantly lose weight quick, without starvation.
1. Cut down your sugar and starchy food intake
The number one thing you should consider is cutting back on those food to high with carbohydrates.
Science reveals that these foods are the main stimulants of the secretion of insulin.
- Insulin is the storage hormone for fats.
If the there is a low amount of insulin in the body, it becomes more easier for fat to get out of the fat store so that the body starts burning fats and not carbohydrates.
It is very possible that you can lose up to 10 pounds or more in the first week you start eating in this way. The evident will reflect on water weight and body weight.
Conclusion on lowering intake of sugar and starch - Removing carbs from your diet will lower your insulin levels, kill your appetite and make you lose weight without starvation.
2. Eat Fats, Vegetables and Proteins.
Sources of Protein:
- Meat – Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, bacon, etc.
- Fish and Seafood – Salmon, trout, shrimps, lobsters, etc.
Experts says high protein diets can reduce obsessive thoughts for food by about 60% and reduce desire for late-night snacking by half.
When it comes to losing weight, protein is your best option.
- Brussels Sprouts
- Swiss Chard
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
- Assemble each meal out of a protein source, a fat source and a low-carb vegetable. This will put you into the 20-50 gram carb range and drastically lower your insulin levels.
3. Lift Weights 3 Times Per Week
You don’t really need to exercise to lose weight on this plan, but it is also recommended.
The best option is to go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Do a warm up, lift weights, then stretch.
If you’re new to the gym, ask a trainer for some advice.
If lifting weights is not an option for you, then doing some easier cardio workouts like running, jogging, swimming or walking will suffice.
Bottom Line: It is best to do some sort of resistance training like weight lifting. If that is not an option, cardio workouts work too.
Weight Loss Tips to Make Losing Weight Easier and FasterHere are 10 more tips to lose weight even faster:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
- Drink water a half hour before meals.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods
- Eat soluble fiber.
- Drink coffee or tea.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.
- Eat your food slowly.
- Use smaller plates.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night.
Bottom Line: It is most important to stick to the three rules, but there are a few other things you can do to speed things up.
Don’t Starve Yourself In Order to Lose Weight
If you have a medical condition then talk to your doctor before making changes because this plan can reduce your need for medication.
By reducing carbs and lowering insulin levels, you change the hormonal environment and make your body and brain “want” to lose weight.
This leads to drastically reduced appetite and hunger, eliminating the main reason that most people fail with conventional weight loss methods.