Here are some remedies of how you can treat early stage gingivitis at home.
Prepare a solution of salt and water to swish. The salt will kill the bacteria by changing the pH level in your mouth. This will also reduce the swelling.
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 1 glass lukewarm water or mustard oil
- Bring a cup of water to boil, add sage herb into it.
- Turn heat to low and allow it to simmer for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Strain and let it cool down. Use the resulting water to rinse your mouth.
- Brush your teeth every day
- Floss everyday
- Visit the dentist on a regular basis
- Use mouthwash every day
- Change your toothbrush every three months.
- Stop smoking
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Take more vitamin C
- Avoid sugary foods
- READ: 10 Problems that onions solve better than medications
- READ: Cure for HIV is Finally Here
- READ: Early warnings Signs your body's Magnesium level is dangerously low
- READ: How to Gain Weight fast and Safely With African Foods
- READ: How to lose Weight faster in Nigeria
- READ: Where to Grow old Healthier and Happier