- Stomach issues!
A clean diet which is also balanced and filling nourishes the entire body so well that going to the bathroom is an easy daily task. This is not attained when either diet or exercise is insufficient
Stomach aches can be a sign of parasites if your diet is fairly healthy and the pain is excruciating. It can be hyperacidity or gastritis caused by a lack of fiber which is an imbalance in the pH of the gut, a bacterial or viral infection or bad food. Whatever it may be just keep continuing a good diet with lots of water, strengthening your body starts with your fuel.
- Feeling lethargic, easily tired and even moodier.
- Weaker appetite and/or weight loss of both muscle and fat.
- Iron deficiency or the feeling of being anemic.
- Through exercising and dieting healthy, it is still difficult to fell well.
- Teeth grinding, especially when sleeping.
Symptoms Your Body May Have Parasites or Too Much Toxins
Ways to prevent and/or cure:
- Look after your general health, make sure you are fairly healthy at least, at all times.
- Avoid consuming foods, drinks and snacks with lots of artificial ingredients and too much injected processed sugars, added sodium, bad fats or trans fats (hydrogenated oils, not olive or coconut oil).
- Exercise regularly to strengthen immunity.
- Practice eating clean with lots of veggies and at least a handful of fresher, rawer veggies for optimum health. Do avoid sugar, especially processed sugar for it feeds parasites and affects one’s vitality and strength with abuse.
- Avoid junk drinks and inks, go for herbal teas and fruit shakes instead.
- Eat more raw things especially greens, peppers, garlic, onions with maybe hot, spicy ginger ale to wash it down.
- Stick to natural vitamin and mineral supplements instead of sketchy, mysterious medication.
- Eat more herbs and spices as well, in teas and food even or straight up chewed like gum.
- Create such a clean environment in your stomach with no toxins almost. There will be no processed junk and sugar and lots of natural fumes from the compounds in fresh herbs, vegetables, and spices will make a hostile environment for the bacteria.
- Vinegar. Powerful killer of bacteria and delicious to add to dishes or down it like a soldier.
parasite symptoms in humans, natural parasite cleanse, parasite treatment how to get rid of stomach worms parasite die off symptoms parasite cleanse dr oz best parasite cleanse symptoms of worms in stomach in adults, symptoms of toxicity in the body symptoms of toxins leaving the body symptoms of drug toxicity symptoms of high toxins in the body inhaled chemical poisoning symptoms symptoms of toxic poisoning in humans toxic fume inhalation symptoms toxic poisoning symptoms
Source: Signs Your Body May Have Parasites or Too Much Toxins: