- READ: 10 Problems that onions solve better than medications
- READ: Early warnings Signs your body's Magnesium level is dangerously low
It is actually a popular German recipe that enhances overall health and contains extremely favorable ingredients that offer various health benefits: lemon, garlic, and ginger.
Lemon is surely one of the healthiest fruits on the planet. It is abundant in vitamin C and alkalizes the body, thus preventing various diseases, regulating the pH levels of the body, and boosting the immune system.
On the other hand, garlic has strong antiviral, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties. Also, its active ingredient, allicin, is incredibly beneficial. Garlic is high in vitamin C, vitamin B6, manganese, and fiber.
Ginger fights inflammation, treats digestive issues, treats various diseases, and soothes the pain. It contains many anti-inflammatory ingredients, including capsaicin, carotene, salicylate, and curcumin.
- READ: Lime juice could save 100s of thousands lives each year
- READ: 20 Health benefits of Eating 3 Banana daily
- 4 lemons (unpeeled);
- 4 garlic cloves;
- 1.5-inch ginger root;
- 2l filtered water;
Method of preparation:
Initially, wash the lemons, garlic, and ginger well. Cut the lemons into pieces, remove the peel of the garlic and the ginger, and mix all ingredients into a blender. Then, transfer the mixture into a pan, and warm it up. Add the water and stir until it boils. Next, remove the mixture from heat and leave it to cool. Strain and pour the remedy into glass bottles. Store the bottles in the fridge.
Drink a glass of this remedy every morning, on an empty stomach. In the evening, 2 hours before going to sleep, you should have another one. Shake the bottle before consumption, as the ginger may remain at the bottom of it.
Note that during the cooking process, the garlic loses its smell due to the lemon and ginger, so you should not worry about it.
Enjoy and boost your overall health!
- READ: How to Gain Weight fast and Safely With African Foods
- READ: How to lose Weight faster in Nigeria
- READ: Where to Grow old Healthier and Happier
- READ: 10 Best Nigerian foods for Colon Cleansing
- READ: Reason Why You Have Cramp on your leg
- READ: How to get rid of Pimples overnight