In order to get proper treatment, it is always best to seek the expertise of a doctor. Early diagnosis and proper treatment can resolve some of the issues of poor eyesight and can detect the cause of the problem including cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and optic neuropathy just to name a few.
- Eye Exercises
- Increase eye muscle flexibility
- Deliver more energy and efficient blood flow to the eyes resulting in optimal vision
- Fight eye strain as well as enhance focus and concentration
Here is a basic form of eye exercise that you can do anywhere:
- Hold a pencil at arm’s length and try to focus on it.
- Bring the pencil close to your nose and then move it farther from your vision until you lose focus.
- Repeat this exercise at least ten times daily.
- Simply roll your eyes in clockwise direction for a few seconds.
- Roll the eyes in a counter clockwise direction for a few seconds
- Repeat both clockwise and counterclockwise eye movement at lease four or five times daily.
- Do not forget to blink in between sets.
- Palming and Sunning
Sunning effectively delivers the sun’s healing benefits whilst palming promotes rest and relaxation as well as overall sense of wellness. Based on Chinese culture, the sun boasts vital life energies that are needed to ensure eye health.
- For sunning, simply close your eyes and allow the sun to shine directly on them. This activity should be done while breathing deeply. This should be done at least once daily and ideally in the morning.
- After sunning, you can then move on to palming. Rub your palms together in order to generate heat. Once your palms are warm, you may then cup your palms over your closed eyelids. Make sure not to apply pressure on you eyes.
- Acupressure and Acupuncture
- Massage the points around the eye orbit in a gentle fashion for at least 10 seconds. You may do these exercises up to 5 times daily. Pregnant women should consult their doctors first before trying out this alternative therapy.
- Walking barefoot on grass for half an hour in the morning is a form of acupuncture too. This simple and relaxing activity will improve your sense of sight while activating all nerve fibers connected to the feet.
- Gingko Biloba
Gingko biloba is indicated for men and women who suffer from anxiety. It is also used for its positive effects in memory and cognition.
Supplementation of gingko biloba is set at 120mg and should be taken daily.
Bilberry protects the eyes from macular degeneration, cataracts, and glaucoma. It contains anthocyanoside that boasts anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties making it an excellent remedy for retinal problems that are caused by diabetes type 2 and high blood pressure.
Ideally, you should eat up to half a cup of bilberry daily. You may also take bilberry supplements if you can’t find fresh ones.
how to improve eyesight naturally fast, how to improve eyesight food, how to improve eyesight by yoga, how to improve eye vision without glasses, how to increase eyesight home remedies how to improve your eyesight when you have glasses, how to improve eyesight in kids, how to make your eyesight better overnight