How to Stop a Heart Attack in Just 1 MinuteDr. Christopher, an American herbalist, has never lost a patient to a heart attack in his 35-year career. His trick is to always give a cup of cayenne pepper tea (a teaspoon to a cup of water) to his patients suffering from heart attack but still conscious. SO this theory is proven to work in real time conditions and not scientific studies in controlled conditions. This makes it even more trustworthy.
Cayenne pepper helps with heart attack because it has at least 90,000 Scoville units, according to the Scoville Heat Units (SHU). This also includes Habanero, Thai Chi, African Bird, Jalapeño, Jamaican Hot Pepper, and Scotch Bonet. A combination of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a glass of water can be given to patients who have had a heart attack, but are still conscious and breathing. If the person is unconscious, put a few drops of cayenne pepper extract under the patient’s tongue. This will increase the heart rate and carries blood to all parts of the body, thus balancing circulation. It has hemostatic effect, stops bleeding, and helps in heart recovery. It is the best first aid to work in emergency cases. Just remember to use cayenne pepper and not hot pepper.
How to Stop a Heart Attack in Just 1 MinuteIngredients:
- Cayenne pepper powder
- a few fresh cayenne peppers
- 50% alcohol (you can use vodka)
- glass bottle (1 litre)
How to stop a heart attack when alonePreparation:
- Put your gloves on because cayenne peppers are pretty hot.
- Fill a quarter of the glass bottle with cayenne pepper powder and put enough alcohol to cover the powder. If possible, do this on the first day of a New Moon.
- Blend a few fresh cayenne peppers, and add enough alcohol so it gets a sauce-like texture.
- Add the mixture to the bottle which should now be 3/4 full.
- Fill the bottle to the top with alcohol and close it well. Shake it several times during the day.
- Leave the tincture until the next New Moon (after 28 – 29 days), and strain it using a gauze. Keep it in a dark bottle.
- If you want to have a very strong tincture, strain it after 3 months.
- Close the bottle and store it in a dry and dark place. It doesn’t spoil, so you can use it as long as you want.
How to Stop a Heart Attack in Just 1 MinuteDosage: 5 – 10 drops of the tincture to a conscious patient who has suffered a heart attack or a stroke. Add another 5-10 drops in 5 minutes. Repeat the treatment until the patient’s condition improves. If the patient is unconscious, put 1-3 drops under the tongue, and start a CPR. Repeat the treatment every 5 minutes until the patient’s condition improves. Health benefits:
- Cayenne pepper has antifungal properties which prevent the occurrence of Phomopsis and Colletotrichum
- It has a beneficial effect on the digestive system – it stimulates the production of gastric juices, and relieves gases.
- It has anticancer properties, especially for lung cancer and smokers. The capsaicin in cayenne pepper is known to prevent the development of tumors caused by tobacco, and similar results are noticed in patients diagnosed with liver cancer.
- It helps in the treatment of stomach problems, migraines, flu symptoms, allergies, obesity, redness, toothache and arthritis.
How to stop a heart attack in 30 seconds with cayenne pepper
how to stop a heart attack when alone, how to stop a heart attack in 30 seconds cayenne pepper