Note: MTN has acquired Visafone telecommunication network (hope am not just breaking the news). This is more than 2 months or so...since MTN acquired Visafone. Hence, the need for Visafone users to migrate to MTN fully.
There are some basic rudiments that you should fulfill in your quest to Migrating to MTN network. These are the things which this article is intended to focus on.
Requirement Before Migrating from Visafone to MTN
- Completely fill the Migration form (to be provided to customer on visit).
- An active VISAFONE MSISDN.
- Three (3) frequently dialled numbers.
- A Valid ID card – International Passport (Data Page), Driver’s license, National ID, Voters Card, etc.
- VISAFONE SIM or Starter Pack/kits (Optional).
- Last recharge and activation date (optional).
Importance Of Migrating from Viafone to MTN?
- You will now have access to use your Visafone line wherever MTN network is available.
- Access to over 160 million MTN customers.
- Expanded access to MTN wide roaming partnership.
- You will retain your MSISDN and Tariff plans.
- You will have access to be served at all the over 400 MTN service touch point nationwide